Short Hate List By Girlyundewear & Me
1. Let’s make this clear: Star Wars is no longer the barometer for being a geek. Star Trek on the other hand, still is, cause it’s fucking shitty.
2. When people feel the need to say “happily” before the word “married.” Cause you know it’s the exact opposite of that.
3. “Jelly” instead of “jealous.”
4. Man buns
5. When people misspell (on purpose?) “meet” with “meat.” And by people I mean men.
6. The people who want government to not regulate what they eat, are the same people who support government regulating who should be able to marry. No irony there.